Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Paddy's Day




May your troubles be less
May your blessings be more
And nothing but happiness
Come through your door.

To keep you from getting pinched on the 17th, I have put together a look for St. Patrick's Day.

St. Paddy's Day

You can see all of the items in this set on my Polyvore page. The dress is from eShakti.  I haven't ordered from them as of yet, but they are definitely on my list to try soon.  Have you ordered from there?


2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty,elegant outfit! I need to add more green to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just adore the beautiful shamrock filled font used for the top greeting! This whole post is tons of stylish St. Paddy's Day fun!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**