Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Green Pinsperation

Green is the prime color of the world
Green is the prime color of the world, 
and that from which its loveliness arises. 

- Pedro Calderon de la Barca



Green is the color of balance and harmony.

the color of nature, fertility, life

The color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth.

The color of prosperity and abundance.


March always brings to my mind the color green. 
 Here are some lovely green hues that I found inspiring on Pinterest.

Green dome

Dew drop necklace on a leaf

Japanese Umbrella

Cat's green eye

Green leaves

Shamrocks with dew

Green chrysanthemum





3 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous. Green always makes me think of rainforests so that last picture kind of read my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. green is my favorite color too! I like your new header

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images! Green is, by far, one of my favourite colours ever. I love that it has the ability to both relax and uplift simultaneously, that it is nature's favourite hue, and that it goes so very well with red hair! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**