Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Making Waves

I was bored the other day so I thought I would play with my hair.

What do you do when you're bored?

I usually watch a movie when I'm bored but this day I was feeling adventurous.

Here is my recent pin curling hair adventure.  

I set my hair in rows alternating directions, trying to achieve an S wave.

Pin curled waves

Pin curled waves

Pin curled waves

This is what I had when I first took the curls down.

Pin curled waves

And then what it looked like as I first started to brush it out.

Pin curled waves

As I continued to brush and shape my hair into the wave, this is what I finally achieved.

Pin curled waves

Pin curled waves

Forget the hair!

Where did my nose go?

Maybe we could turn that photo into a Wooly Willy type toy.

Wooly Willy

There you go!  Something to cure your boredom.

Think of the time you could kill while trying out different styles of noses on my face.

Or perhaps create a mustache.

Mustache

The possibilities are endless.

Sure to bring hours of fun!




11 comments:

  1. What a great way to cure your boredom and it certainly paid off, you hair looks simply stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I love the pin curls. I need to get a hair cut to try and this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! I LOVEEEEEEE how your hair turned out! Omg you got the waves down perfectly! Although I don't get a lot of moments of free time at the moment, when my dad has them for a sleep over is when I am finally able to practice my hair or do something LOL Ahh I need a few days like that soon! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You look fantastic!!!! Your hair turned out amazing!!! I can never get my hair to do that. Great job!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks great. Ive tried wave clips a few times with very limited success. I also have pretty short hair so it makes it tough

    kate-the old fashioned way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational hair, as usual. I think you need to come and teach me??? Pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be so fun if we could all get together and have a girls night. Like a sleepover where we all do each others hair and nails and try on each others clothes. lol Do girls even do that stuff anymore? Now Im really showing my age. HA!

      Delete
  7. I love how your hair has a "bounce" effect too. Wonderful job:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these curls - they have a great 50s volume to them that I think looks soooo gorgeous on you!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your curls came out gorgeously!

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! It is quite amazing what the right brushing does huh?!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**