Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Outfits

Retro Gran's Daily Outfit

Here are some more of my daily outfits.  This beautiful dress was thrifted, the cardigan I can't really remember where I got it and the shoes you've seen on here a lot, and that's because I love them and wear them with everything.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfit

You've also seen these pants and shoes before.  The sweater I have had for many years.  I picked it up at a thrift store and I love it because it is so soft.  I don't wear it all that often, though, not sure why.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfit

I love this flower from Belle Blossoms, it's one of my favorites.  These pants I picked up at a sell from a local shipping factory.  They usually have a sell a couple times a year of their excess inventory, most of their clothing goes to places like JCPenney and I think these pants are Worthington brand.  I got them brand spanking new for $5.  It's hard to see the design in the top but its a lovely shade of pale blue and gray and has an adorable ruffle down the front.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfit

This is such a comfortable dress, its like a soft t-shirt material and you just slip it on.  I got it ages ago, I'm talking close to 10 years ago, and I still love it.  You can't see in the photo but I have added an aqua tank top underneath for more modesty.

What have you ladies been wearing lately?




9 comments:

  1. Marvelous outfits - you look so, so good in trousers.

    Last week we had a bit of a heatwave here, so I've been reaching for my lightest weight summer dresses and my beloved denim capri pants most days.

    Wishing you a beautiful Monday & week ahead!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! I just love all your oxfords. I've been very attracted to them as of late. And those lace ones are perfect for adding a girly touch to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some super cute shoes! Your daily outfits look fab and your hair always looks so fluffy and sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that orange sweater/pant ensemble!! And your hair in that last pic-- WOW!!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorites are the first too. I love that pink dress-so pretty pretty! Lately its been the usual yoga pants at home and jeans outside-its just to darn humid here. Omg the horror. But I will be sharing what I wore on my trip to PA hehe xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a slew of cute outfits! The raspberry pink dress is so pretty and girly, I love it. Very cute shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wearing cardigans and pants, as I have been to Melbourne where it is COLD! Now I am back home and back into dresses - I have a few in that wrap style similar to your blue one, and I love them.
    I love the curly hair by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute in just about everything you wear it seems. I must say though, I am SUPER jealous of those first two pairs of shoes. Those are crazy cute!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful comments! I have really been feeling old and frumpy lately and you gals have certainly lifted my mood. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**