Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

French Country Office Space



Recently I shared with you in this post, that our office building was doing some renovations and switching offices around. It is still going on as they are only doing a couple offices at a time, but my new space has been completed and I have already moved in. I decided, since I was getting a new space, that I was going to redecorate as well. I haven't totally finished decorating, but I thought I would share what I've done so far with you guys.  *Sorry, this is a picture heavy post*

Office Space
Move in day, starting with a blank slate.

Office Space
These cabinets were oak and I requested that they be painted.

Office Space decoration

Mercury glass lamp

Office Space decoration

1950s fan

Clock collection

Rooster decor

Rooster decor

Clock collection

antique typewriter

Wrought Iron wall hanging

Office Space decoration

Office Space decoration

Milk glass pitcher

Office Space decoration

Globe bookends

Office Space decoration

antique camera collection

Ceramic birds

Antique kitchen scales

burlap decor

Office Space decoration

Office Space decoration

Office Space decoration

Office Space decoration


I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming along, just a few things left to do and a little tweaking.  Overall, I'm pretty happy being in my new space.  I think it has a very French Country feel to it, what do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Really love what you did with the place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love all of your cameras and radios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job well done! Looks great! Thanks for popping over to my blog to see my project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrifically pretty, timelessly lovely spot. I adore the multiples you've included in this gorgeous office (especially the old cameras).


    Wishing you a joyful, beautiful Good Friday & Easter weekend, my sweet friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**