Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Respectful Silence

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with son Stephen
Image


In light of the recent events, I am reminded of the special bond between parent and child and feel so very blessed that I have 6 beautiful, healthy children.  To honor those precious babies of Sandy Hook Elementary school and their teachers ultimate sacrifices, this page will experience a day of respectful silence.  Go love someone, hold them close, and cherish every moment you have with them.


2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**