Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Hills of NC

Over the long holiday weekend, the Mister and I decided on a little getaway.  We took a trip into the hills of North Carolina and visited the Blowing Rock and Chimney Rock areas.  It was a rainy, dreary weekend so we didn't actually do a lot of site seeing, but here are some snapshots of our trip.


























We hope to get back there soon, in nicer weather, so that we can explore the area more.  Until then, I hope you liked the photos.
















2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, that vibrant floral print skirt is absolutely beautiful, just the kind of piece I would happily wear in a heartbeat, too.

    Thank you sweetly for your lovely comment on my post yesterday, I really appreciate it and hope you have a fantastic Friday.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! The skirt is from Thrush Vintage on etsy and its one of my favorites.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**