Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hot Corn Dip



I saw this recipe on Pinterest a while back and thought I would try it out.  I am always looking for new things to cook because, like they say, variety is the spice of life.  It was really simple to make and I'm all for easy, quick meals.  This isn't really a meal, its more like an appetizer so it's something that would be great to fix for a party or for a covered dish affair.  Hubby and I had it tonight while dinner was cooking and he was very impressed with my mad kitchen skills.

I didn't have any Montery Jack cheese so I substituted a Montery Colby mix which worked out well.  If you don't like chipotle peppers you can adjust the amount of that also but personally I loved it.  You should give it a try, I think you will like it.  Get the recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**